— things to remember (via heartofthacards)
Watching the phantom of the opera always brings out my inner opera star. I rock the phantoms lines.
- TERF: we are here to abolish the genders
- Feminist: oh, so we won't use gendered pronouns anymore?
- TERF: no keep those
- Feminist: gendered clothing?
- TERF: no thats ok
- Feminist: segregated bathrooms?
- TERF: no those are important
- Feminist: so we're going to do something about the gender binary, yeah? We're going to attack the idea that gender is intrinsically linked to one's anatomy, and we're going to boost the visibility of trans and intersex people, who face the most violent consequences of the sex and gender binaries - yes?
- TERF: no
- Feminist: then what are you going to do, exactly? What is your plan? How are you going to accomplish this?
- TERF: abolish gender
- Feminist: How?
- TERF: abolish it